China Radio International has a limited number of opportunities for Chinese-born people currently living in the U.S. to earn money by recording videos to share with our Facebook audience.
Participants will be paid $1,000.
You must be able to film and edit your own videos, as outlined below. These videos will then be featured on the China Plus America Facebook page over the course of several weeks.
Selected participants will create:
• 1 Introduction Video (60 seconds)
Overview of a typical day for you in the U.S.
• 8 Weekly Update Videos (60 seconds each)
Highlighting interesting experiences from the week
• 4 Assignment Videos (60-90 seconds each)
Featuring a different unique aspect of your life: work, school, a night out with friends, etc.
• 2 Facebook Live Videos (10 minutes)
Interview style video answering audience questions
• 2 Recorded Videos Answering User-submitted Questions (60-90 seconds each)
Complete the form on this page, and we will be in touch soon to request your introduction video.